Rooftop Film Club @Kesington Roof Gardens
One thing that people love during summer is Rooftop movie watching. Rooftop Film Club organizes rooftop cinemas around London and it is really a great experience, especially when the weather is great. Kensington Roof Gardens is one location which is close to the city, and the 22 pound cost comes with a BBQ Snack - Burger or Pita (for Vegetarians)
Where: Kensington Roof Gardens (99 High St Kensington London)
Nearest Train Station: High Street Kensington Station (Circle or District Line)
Related Link: http://www.justjek.com/2015/07/rooftop-film-club-peckham.html
- Kensington Roof Gardens is such a beautiful roof garden with Flamingoes, nice garden, and just a great place to hang out.
- They have "heaters" which they didn't have one in peckham. But both areas do give you blankets
- The place is covered with a Garden Umbrella - so if it's rainy, then you are safe.
- They have headphones, which helps with the audio issues.
- Would have preferred a beach deck like the ones in Peckham. Not that comfortable and it feels a bit tight.
- There is a Garden Umbrella and the stand is right in the middle aisle which can obstruct your view if you are in the middle aisle seat.
- Same as in Peckham, if there is still daylight, it is hard to see the film.