Changdeok Palace and Insadong (Free Korea Transit Tour)
Duration: 5-hour transit tour from Airport to Palace and Insadong and back
- Around 45 minutes at the Palace
- Around 1 hr and 15minutes for Insa-dong (that includes lunch)
Fee: This is the only one that has a fee of 10 dollars - 7 dollars for the entrance fee to the palace and the 3 dollars for the lunch
Description from the site:
Changdeokgung Palace is the 2nd palace built in 1405 and burned during Korea-Japan war in 1 592.lt was restored in 1609 and well-preserved and still has many of its original features. It is listed to World Cultural Heritage by UNE5COin 1997.
Insa-dong is famous traditional street, lined with a large number of antique shops and folk art galleries.
- My comment to the survey was that they could just do this as one place - focus on the palace so that people will have more time since it's really kinda of a rush.
- You will be missing the secret garden in the palace so one person actually stayed and returned on his own
- Palace was not too big and not too small so can easily be covered. Secret garden has a time schedule so you need to book and pay separately. There are only Tours for the garden.
- Insa-dong was interesting with shops, antiques, arts, and cafes. Would have love to sit down in a cafe or tea house for a bit more time.