Air Canada Business Class
- Business Class
- AC 738 SFO to TORONTO
- AC 848 Toronto to London
- October 13, 2017 (Friday)
- Seats were interesting as it was 1 - 2 - 1 so definitely a lot of space
- Seats can turn into a bed and actually has good amount
- Airplane seems to be relatively new
- Food was generally good.
AC 738 SFO to Toronto
- 4 hour flight time
- Boeing 787-9
- Has 8 rows for business class
- Seating is 1-2-1
- NO SWAGs (free toothbrush etc)
AC 848 Toronto to London
- Almost 7 hour flight time
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Has 2 sections for business class - 7 rows and 4 rows.
- Seems like when I was sitting on the 11 window seat ( the last row), I seem to have more empty space).