Neighbor Bakehouse (Dogpatch)
Address: 2343 3rd St #100, San Francisco, CA 94107
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 star
- February 4, 2018
- Went down to Neighbor around 1.30 PM, half an hour before it was closing so there was not much of a line despite that it was Sunday.
- Didn't had all the the stuff e.g Smoke Ham and Gruyere Morning Bun that I want but still had the two things I was planning to buy
- Everything Croissant
- Was interesting with the flaky croissant and poppy seeds
- The cream cheese (not sure but tasted like goat cheese)
- Ginger Pull-apart
- Flaky and Good
- Tad Sweet but not too sweet enough
- Didn't really get that hint of ginger though
Remaining pastries at 1.30 PM Sunday but still a lot.
Ginger Pull Apart
Coffee (Latte) is good too!