Deluxe Green Bo (Chinatown, NYC)
Address: 66 Bayard St, New York, NY 10013
Rating: 5 out of 5 star
- February 12, 2018
- A Hole-in-the-wall restaurant and is Zagat-rated as one of the best soup dumplings in NYC and best for "cheap budgets
- 5 star due to a combination of FOOD, Location, and Service
- Not sure why they said you get not a great service, but the waitresses were really nice.
- Soup Dumplings (Xiao Long Bao) was better than Joe's Shanghai, not too thick skin and really soupy
- Fried Pork Dumplings - thick skin but it was actually good despite that, and the sauce just went great with it, a bit sweet.
- Shanghai Fried Rice - Love it!
- It was really cheap
- 5.95 for an order of 8 pcs Xiao Long Pao or Fried Pork Dumpling
- 7.95 for a serving of Shanghai Fried Rice