Omni Parker House Boston
Oldest of Boston’s elegant inns and the longest continuously operating hotel in the United States
Rating: 2 out of 5
- Very good location! Close to Park Street and Downtown Crossing Station.
- Along the Freedom Trail
- Pretty Bad, Really old and small
- Toilet was when it is open, it blocks the toilet bowl
- Tub wasn't that clean
- Doesn't have a fridge :(
- Looks kinda grand from the lobby but really old
- When you go for Free Walking Tours, they'll talk about how historic this place is. How JFK has thrown parties here and important people have stayed here.
Deluxe King Room
Paid almost ~$390 per night (including taxes etc)