- Coffee Places
- Temple Coffee Roasters
- This is a very hip (and pricey) cafe with fancy coffee pours and brews. It is kinda pricey with 5+ for a small latte (and you are in Sacramento and not even in SF). Very modern, clean, and hip.
- Old Soul Co
- Interesting Coffee and good. Quite Hip too and very spacious.
- Pushkin's Restaurant
- Love this place, the Pork Belly Egg's Benedict is Yummy, OJ was delish, and the Avocado toast is yummy too.
- Cafteria 15L
- We tried the Fruit Punch and Strawberry Lemonade
- They were made of fresh berries but the Fruit Punch was tad sweet but the lemonade was just perfect.
- Truffle Tater Tots
- Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Kinda a bit bland for a spinach dip, I prefer way much more the one in TGIF.
- Things to do
- Go for a free tour in the capitol, they run every hour
- Do a walk along the "K" Street
- Nice Cathedral
- 45 minute tour that brings you around to
- A bit of history of when CA became a state (1850)
- Red and Green Chamber, Senate and Assembly Chamber respectively
- The Dome (it is really pretty)
- The portraits of the past governors
- The statue in the ground floor of Queen Isabella and Columbus (nothing to do with California)
- Might be interesting to see the rooms in the ground floor too and the most photographed is the Governor's door (with the California Bear Statue)
The beautiful dome
The Tiles which was the "artists' signature"
The Ground Floor
The Governor's Door and Bear Statue