Hazel Southern Bar & Kitchen
Address: 1446 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Went to Hazel Bar during Happy Hour (5-7 pm)
- Ordered Well Cockails which was just gin and tonic and was just ok
- They have the apple puncher which was too cinnamon-y and sweet.
- The fried chicken and wings kinda tasted the same. The only difference was there the wings that I ordered was garlic parmesan. Fried chicken was huge though and both the wings and Fried chicken was really worth it for 10 dollars.
- Mac and cheeseballs was ok and for 9 dollars. Better to order just more wings.