Pike Place Market
- It's not just a market with shops, but an open area covering various blocks.
- Interesting but a bit confusing as well. Not sure if I can really buy anything there.
Mee Sum Pastry
- Tried their Curry Beef Hom Bow
- It's like a twist of Chinese Baked Bun (Siopao/pao)
- Quite flaky on the outside, soft on the inside, and real Beef curry stuffed inside.
- Quite Good and cost only < 4 dollars, quite big and filling too.
- There was a long line but it moved fast
- Supposed to be #1 Clam Chowder in Englang
- Tried it and it was creamy and good.
- You can try their samples, and choose 4 flavors (5 oz each) for only 13.95$
- It's just at the lowest floor - you can pass thru the Pike Place Public Market
- It's an alley with well..... chewing gums stuck on the wall.
First Starbucks Store
- 1912 Pike Pl, Seattle, WA 98101
- Corner of First Ave and Pike Place
- A lot of the stuffs here are reused, & recycled, e.g. the table, column, bar
- Coffee is still cr*p
- It is where the Seattle Great Wheel (ferris wheel), food court, and just a good view of the city and the water.
- Iconic attraction of Seattle so it is a must
- For Chihuly's fans! Amazing exhibits.
Kimpton Palladian Hotel
- a few blocks away from Pike Place Market so pretty convenient
- Love the hotel as it looks very 'boutique-y'
- Room is huge as well and pretty nice.
Golden Thai Restaurant
- Tried their three flavors Deep Fried Trout
- quite good.
- Not too sweet but you have the sauce to add if you want to make it more sweet
- Trout was kinda a bit more like "dried trout" but is a bit combination of flaky on the outside but soft inside
- I really like it.
- Pretty cheap too.
Deep Fried Trout