Dumpling Time (San Francisco, SOMA)
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Star
- Nov. 26, 2017
- Came at around 2.30 PM on Thanksgiving Weekend and there was still a line despite it was closing at 3 PM. Took me less than 15 minutes though so not bad. Just wonder how long is the wait for normal time.
- Tried their KING DUM - was really hard to sip the dumpling but was good. The only issue is that the skin was obviously thicker than normal so not my type though it was good for instagram. I like it like Din Tai Fung - soft and thin skin that makes it easy to eat.
- Ordered Pork Gyoza - Yummmmy and a little spicy
- Ordered Seared Pork Buns - Love it
- Overall - I think this place is good but a bit pricy (just very San Francisco). I think it's worth trying this out.
Seared Pork Bun
The King Dum
Preparing the Dumplings